- About Us
- Scientific Activity
- Training of Researchers
- Scientific Cooperation
- News and Events
The Institute of Economics and Industrial Engineering of the SB RAS is performing multisided integration of the scientific and educational activity, participating in preparation of economic specialists of the highest qualification, in preparation of the teaching aids and scientific textbooks, in development of teaching programs. Almost all the leading fellows of the Institute combine the scientific and pedagogical activity, working as part-time teachers in the universities of Novosibirsk, Moscow, Krasnoyarsk, Omsk, Kemerovo, Tomsk, Barnaul.
The most significant collaboration of the Institute refers to the Novosibirsk National Research State University (NSU). The Institute is a base scientific organization for the Economic Department of this University. More than 70 fellows of the Institute are teaching at the 8 chairs of the University on specialities “economics”, “management” and “sociology”. The supervision and management of these chairs is performed also by the leading fellows of the Institute. While interacting with the NSU, the Institute is not only preparing the personnel of the highest qualification for science, education and business, but it also provides reproduction of its own scientific staff: the majority of the scientific fellows of the Institute are the graduates of the Economic Department of the University (NSU).
The Institute of Economics and Industrial Engineering of the SB RAS has strong integration links with the Siberian Federal University (city of Krasnoyarsk) and the Russian Economic University named after G.Plekhanov (city of Moscow). The Institute has reached agreements on scientific and educational cooperation with these universities.
During the last decade the fellows of the Institute act as leaders and participants of various big educational projects and programs. Among them there are the following ones:
Joint research is conducted within the framework of agreements of the Institute on long-term cooperation with the leading universities of the Siberian region. Among them:
-joint project “Coordination of the Industrial and Regional Policy on the Level of the Subordinate Entity of the Federation under the Formation of Its Development Model for the Perspective” – with the Kuzbass State Technical University (grant of the Russian State Science Foundation, 2007-2009);
- joint project with the Siberian Federal University (city of Krasnoyarsk) on formation of the inter-disciplinary scientific-educational center in the fields of economics, ecology and environmental management on the base of the Institute of Economics and Industrial Engineering;
- joint work on the theme “Territorial Entities of the Russian Federation and Cities of Siberia in the System of the State and Municipal Administration” – with the Chair of Regional Economy at the Siberian Institute of Management, the Novosibirsk Branch of the Russian Academy of the National Economy and State Service at the President of the Russian Federation;
- joint work on the themes “Problems of Forming the Consumers Markets in the Regions of Siberia” and “Theoretical Basics of Administering the Economy of a Region” – with the Chair of the Regional Economy at the Siberian University of Consumers Cooperation (city of Novosibirsk);
- the third complex sociological survey of the Novosibirsk Academgorodok has been performed - together with the Chair of General Sociology of the Novosibirsk State University;
- the research on the themes “Satisfaction with the Services Quality of the Company “Sibirtelecom”, “ The Subscribers Satisfaction with the Company Sibirtelecon” and others, performed with the Chair of Sociology, Political Science and Psychology at the Siberian State University of Telecommunications and Informatics.
In 2016 the Institute and the University of Pantheon-Assas (Paris II, France) have signed the Memorandum of Mutual Understanding. In accordance with the Memorandum, both sides are obliged to perform scientific and educational cooperation in the fields of joint interest (exchange of specialists in the form of scientific visits, participation in research projects, initiation of joint academic programs, participation in programs of academic exchange for post-graduates, exchange of information, documentation and scientific publications, formation of working groups, conducting seminars and conferences).
The scientists of the Institute publish annually more than 20 study guides (manuals). They have also prepared and published the following text-books:
In 2005-2006, with the financial aid of the National Foundation for Preparing the Cadres, a set of study guides, prepared by the scientists of the Institute, has been issued by the publishing house of the Siberian Branch of the RAS for the university students: