Applied Developments and Use of the Scientific Research Results
The combination of fundamental and applied research was always a basic principle of the activity of the Institute of Economics and Industrial Engineering of the SB RAS.
Applied developments were carried out in the Institute both in the initiative way and in the form of contracts with the federal and regional bodies of power, corporations and enterprises, or in the correspondence with their requests. The essential part of the applied research has been performed as assigned by the Russian Academy of Sciences (RAS) and the Siberian Branch of the RAS. Apart from complex applied research on key problems of the national economy development, regional development and development of the inter-industrial complexes, the Institute carries out regular activity in the form of expertise in regards to acts of law, investments projects, business-plans of certain enterprises.
Some of the applied research has been carried out as assigned by the inter-governmental organizations or the leaders of some countries:
- calculations on inter-country model of the world economy performed as assigned by the Center of planning, forecasting and policy for the aim of development within the UN Secretariat based on the database of the V.Leontief project “The Future of the World Economy” (1977-1978);
- grounding the perspectives of Bulgaria’s development in the system of the world economy on the base of inter-country model of the world economy, performed on the request of the Central Committee of the Communist party of the Bulgarian People’s Republic (1979-1980);
- elaboration of the Development Program for the island Huventud (Cuba, 1984);
- working-out the Complex program of the scientific-technical progress of the republic Mongolia (1986-1988).
The most significant applied research of our Institute carried out in different years may be numerated as follows:
- The Federal Program “Siberia”;
- The Federal Special-Purpose Program of Mastering the Low-Priangarie;
- The State Consolidated Program on Economic and Social Development of the North of Russia;
- The Strategy of the Social-Economic Development of Siberia;
- The Energy Strategy of Siberia;
- The Transport Strategy of Siberia;
- The Strategy of the Social-Economic Development of the Novosibirsk region;
- The Strategy of the Social-Economic Development of the Krasnoyarsk region;
- The Program of the Reindustrialization of the Economy of the Novosibirsk region.
The description of some of these research results is contained in the section “Socio-economy of Siberia”.
Practical realization of the results of the Institute’s scientific research of the last years is covered in the following materials:
- Usage of the scientific research results in 2015;
- Usage of the scientific research results in 2014;
- Usage of the scientific research results in 2013;
- Usage of the scientific research results in 2012;
- Usage of the scientific research results in 2011;
- Usage of the scientific research results in 2006-2010.